It seems there are just never enough hours in the day. Can’t find the time to update your blog? Struggling to keep engaged buyers coming to your website?
Let me help!
I’m Miranda Rios, a freelance writer for hire. My high-quality content is innovative, engaging, and designed to help you focus on what’s most important, your business.
Areas of expertise:
- Human Resources
- Employment Law
- Independent Contractor Compliance
- Contingent Labor Management
- Recruiting/Talent Management
- Business to Business Sales
Areas of Interest:
- Women in Business
- Health & Fitness
As a Human Resources and Sales professional, I know what it takes to grow a business. Along with the complexities of managing a company’s operations, sales, and finances, marketing can sometimes take a backseat. What is often forgotten is the importance of marketing when looking to drive sales. I can help drive your site traffic by giving your content a boost.
Check out my Services page to see how I can help.
A Little More About Me
- When I am not writing, I am a National Sales Manager for an Employer of Record Payrolling company. I love helping companies save money!
- I have a Pug and an English Bulldog, we live in Florida and love the beach
- I am passionate about women in business and women entrepreneurs